It’s just the beginning of 2015. Are you ready for a great new year?
2014 was a year of so much change and transformation for all of us.
For me it was a big year of saying YES to creating more of what is in my highest and best.
Here are a few highlights from 2014:
I said YES
to diving even deeper into love, spending time with my beloved abroad and with my family on a dream trip to Amsterdam and Turkey.
I said YES
and committed to sisters around the world,
sharing my Goddess Wisdom Fast Track Mentorship.
The beautiful women who have answered the call confirmed I made the right choice!
My intention this year is to assist and inspire each and every one of you to discover the YES in your body and artfully create the life of your dreams.
And so, my first Wisdom Wednesday Gem for you is a few secrets to discernment -discernment is the ability to know what we want.
Here are a few of my secrets to assist you in finding your YES in 2015:
1. Dive deep, what do YOU want to bring into fruition or take to the next level this year? Be specific and concise. This is an important element of discernment.
- Is it deeper partnership with your beloved?
- Losing 20 pounds?
- Taking your yoga practice to the next level?
- Making $10k a month?
- Traveling to Peru or Costa Rica?
- What is your deepest DESIRE?
2. What do you feel in your body when you visualize already living this dream? Even if its not here yet, What does it feel like to LIVE YOUR YES? It is absolutely important to know how you want to feel. Practice this feeling everyday and notice where it most easily is found in your interactions and experiences.
3. When you wake up and at bedtime take time to focus on all the aspects of life you are grateful for. These focused moments of appreciation feed into what you are ultimately wanting to create more of.
4. Put 10 minutes of your time, energy and thoughts daily into feeding these feelings of positive desire and gratitude. By taking time to listen to the wisdom of what you body wants, you are able to make decisions about where to put your energy and time.
- Slow down
- empty out
- become a hollow bamboo and listen
- are your decisions feeding your YES or do they drain your energy?
This is the inner compass of discernment that will lead you to the life you have always wanted.
When every cell of your body says yes, this is living artfully. ~Sofiah Thom